No Products in the Cart
We're looking for a barista to join the team at our in house coffeee bar, Mudshot. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, customer-focused, and a team-player.
Successful candidates must be available weekdays and weekends/bank holidays. Experience is preferred but not necessary - full training provided.
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title 'BARISTA' in the subject line.
Full time position
Fabiani are looking for someone to join the team as an E-commerce Manager/ Specialist (full-time) to our E-commerce platform forward. We are looking for someone with a genuine interest in e-commerce and the customer journey online. The ideal candidate will take ownership of the visual presentation of our products, making sure that the site is optimised for different markets, and that our customers can easily find what they are looking for.
In this role, you will run and be responsible to optimise sales and drive growth in Fabiani from both a sales perspective as well from a customer journey perspective. Together with the sales team, you will be responsible for creating and developing the future of e-commerce for Fabiani.
Who are you?
We believe that the successful candidate has an adaptive and analytical mindset. You work with passion, integrity, and know how to drive an e- commerce site forward. You must have a strong interest in learning and executing various e-commerce initiatives. The ideal candidate is organised, results-driven and detail-oriented, with a proven ability to work collaboratively with other team members and departments. You must possess an interest in learning new platforms, tools, and technologies that are utilised to drive our e-commerce business forward.
As a person we believe that you are a sociable, flexible, communicative, and an ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. You have a genuine passion for growing businesses and creating results.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Analyse the customer journey follow up on KPI’s to continuously work
on improving conversion rate.
• Oversee the product recommendations and work on optimising the
rules set up in the merchandising tool.
• Follow up on the product recommendation click through rate and
average order value.
• Stay abreast of the e-commerce industry and updated on new trends.
• Take short and long-term actions to increase sales based on relevant
• Drive sales by having a strong understanding of customer behaviour and the market, for example competitor overview and analysis.
• Localisation in regard of market specific campaigns, content and products.
• Research and suggest global distribution options to localise the customer experience.
• Test the e-commerce site functionality simultaneously and when new features are released.
• Pull reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Analyse reports and work closely with sales team to provide e-
commerce insights. Requirements
• Degree in e-commerce, marketing, business or a closely related field.
• +1 one year work experience within a similar role.
• Overall interest in the e-commerce space, with a desire to research,
learn and continuously grow your knowledge and skills.
• Detail-oriented and organised.
• Ability to manage multiple e-commerce tasks simultaneously, meet
deadlines with accuracy and provide consistent execution follow-up.
• Ability to effectively communicate in a proactive and positive manner,
including sharing information in an easily digestible way with non-e-
• Previous experience of working with Excel, Shopify, and Mailchimp.
• Ability to analyse sales figures, identify challenges & potentials and
provide suitable actions.
• Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.
To apply email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the title 'ECOMMERCE MANAGER' in the subject line.