We're hiring! Fabiani are looking for a talented sales assistant to join our busy team.
We are looking for a salesperson who will help to assist clients on the shop floor. Your role will require high-levels of customer interaction, so experience in a customer service role is important. Ideally, we are looking for an individual with a strong sales history and ability, along with good fashion knowledge.
As a sales assistant, your primary duties will include selling, assisting customers, offering style advise, restocking, and merchandising. The ultimate goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase Fabiani's growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
What You'll Do
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by providing an excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Welcome and greet customers
- Ascertain customer's needs and wants
- Recommend items that match customer needs
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Deal with day-to-day store operations such as deliveries and online sales
- Keep up to date with product information and brand knowledge
Who You Are
- Proven sales ability
- Friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Customer orientated
- Team player
- Knowledge of trends and fashion
Please note that availability on both weekdays and weekends is essential for this role.
Want to be part of the Fabiani team? Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you!